Top Italian Products Abroad
Special Offers | Show More
- Not sure yet? Request your discounted trial package
€40,00Italian breakfast! €80,0030 Products Special Offer €90,00
Cookies | Show More
- Bistefani, Krumiri classici 300 g€2,93Add to cartColussi Foglie Magiche con farina integrale e cereali 600 g€3,57Add to cartColussi, Il GranTurchese 800 g€2,87Add to cart
Sweet Snacks | Show More
- Buondi Motta Classico 200 g€2,87Add to cartFerrero, Fiesta Babarum 10 pezzi 360 g€4,19Add to cartFerrero, Fiesta classica 10 pezzi 360 g€4,05Add to cart
Chips | Show More
- Amica chips Eldorada 5 x 30 g€3,39Add to cartAmica chips La classica 500 g€3,44Add to cartFonzies, conf. 9×23,5 g€4,27Add to cart
Much more… | Show More
- 3 Cuochi, zafferano conf. 4×0,15 g€7,91Add to cartAnnalisa, grano cotto per pastiera 550 g€1,39Add to cartAromatica, zafferano biologico conf. 4×0,13 g€9,65Add to cart
Italian products online
We know how difficult it is to find abroad the Italian products you love. For this reason we are creating a logistics network to send local Italians products abroad. Once you have created your package you will be assigned a shipping agent, who will go to do the shopping, compose the package and take care of the shipment.
What Italian products can you buy online at HomeSweetShop? For now we are focusing on selling dry products such as cookies, pasta, cakes and savory snacks. Among the most popular products of course we find the notorious Fonzies, biscuits of all kinds, from Pan di Stelle to Gocciole and the typical Italian drinks, such as Crodino, Esta The or Chinò San Pellegrino. Among the most purchased Italian brands you can find obviously the Mulino Bianco biscuits.
In which countries does HomeSweetShop deliver Italian products abroad? HomeSweetShop delivers Italian products throughout the European Union. Among our customers we can find Italian expats who shop online in the Netherlands, France and England. But also many locals who like to order Italian products in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Spain.
Not only Italian Products, but also recipes and suggestions for your dishes
Visit the Blog section to discover useful information to enhance your Italian cooking skills. Here are the recent articles: